Nifty 416102 Catch-All Xtreme Gray Rear Cargo Floor Mat Review
Saturday, September 17, 2011
by Marie Pineiro
| Posted in
General
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had this product less than a week when something got spilled in the back cargo area.All I had to do was lift it out and spray it off.It was a life saver.Also my stuff does not slide to the rear and when I open the back stuff does not come splilling out on the ground.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nifty 416102 Catch-All Xtreme Gray Rear Cargo Floor Mat
Product Description:
The Catch-All Xtreme cargo mat by Nifty Products provides serious floor protection against extreme conditions.The Catch-All Xtreme is made of Xynet, a custom-molded thermoplastic material that is resistant to water, snow, mud, grease and chemicals.This mat features a lifetime guarantee against cracking, splitting or breaking.The outside edge features a raised lip to stop spills from getting to the carpet underneath.
Want to buy Nifty 416102 Catch-All Xtreme Gray Rear Cargo Floor Mat at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: