Kraco VH640493 Vinyl 4Pc Mat Set - Clear Review

Tuesday, September 6, 2011 by Marie Pineiro | Posted in

Kraco VH640493 Vinyl 4Pc Mat Set - Clear
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was happy to get clear mats to help keep my car clean, but these mats move around so much the floors in my car still get dirty. I still kept the item for the meantime, but I am looking for a better quality. The price matched the quality in this transaction.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kraco VH640493 Vinyl 4Pc Mat Set - Clear

Product Description:
mfr: KRACO VINYL 4PC MAT SET - CLEAR

Buy Now

Want to buy Kraco VH640493 Vinyl 4Pc Mat Set - Clear at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No Responses to "Kraco VH640493 Vinyl 4Pc Mat Set - Clear Review"

Leave a Reply