Carolina Panthers Heavy Duty 2-Piece Vinyl Car Mats Review

Wednesday, September 7, 2011 by Marie Pineiro | Posted in

Carolina Panthers Heavy Duty 2-Piece Vinyl Car Mats
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased these vinyl car mats with the panther logo on them several months ago.The panther logo on the driver's mat has completely worn away - you can barely see the outline.The panther logo on the passenger's mat is still intact - maybe because no one ever sits there.The panther vinyl mat was not worth the price I paid.The vinyl car mat is easier to clean but I wanted the panther logo to last awhile longer.If I had known the logo would of peeled off so soon, I would of purchased black vinyl mats at my local Wal-Mart for 1/2 the price.Not worth the price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Carolina Panthers Heavy Duty 2-Piece Vinyl Car Mats

Product Description:
Protect Your Vehicle'S Flooring While Showing Your Team Pride With This Pair Of Car Mats By Fanmats. 100% Vinyl Construction With Non-Skid Backing Ensures A Rugged And Safe Product. Universal Fit Makes It Ideal For Most Cars, Trucks, Suvs, And Rvs. They Are Approximately 18" Wide By 27" In Length. The Officially Licensed Design Is Done In True Team Colors And Is Permanently Molded For Longevity.Images Shown May Differ From The Actual Product.

Buy Now

Want to buy Carolina Panthers Heavy Duty 2-Piece Vinyl Car Mats at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No Responses to "Carolina Panthers Heavy Duty 2-Piece Vinyl Car Mats Review"

Leave a Reply