BMW X5 All Weather Cargo Trunk Liner Mat (1999-2006) Beige Review
Sunday, August 21, 2011
by Marie Pineiro
| Posted in
General
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The Liner I received is a perfect fit for my X5 as it should since it is a BMW OEM product. It really protects the carpet and my wife can haul anything she likes without worrying about spillage. I was concerned that it might not fit as well as I hoped but the fit was perfect.
Gwyn Hollar
Click Here to see more reviews about: BMW X5 All Weather Cargo Trunk Liner Mat (1999-2006) Beige
Product Description:
Protect your investment with a BMW Fitted Luggage Compartment Mat. Custom designed to fit your X5, it provides complete cargo area protection. Non-slip, made-to-measure mat made of heavy-duty plastic resists oil and solvents. Perfect for hauling just about anything from gardening supplies to construction materials.
Want to buy BMW X5 All Weather Cargo Trunk Liner Mat (1999-2006) Beige at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: