Nifty 418901 Catch-All Xtreme Black Rear Cargo Floor Mat Review
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
by Marie Pineiro
| Posted in
General
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have seen better designs for other vehicles but this was at the time the only choice I had for the 07 Torrent. Nothing really wrong with it but it does tend to slide around on top of the carpet. But over all I would say we got our money's worth
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nifty 418901 Catch-All Xtreme Black Rear Cargo Floor Mat
Product Description:
The Nifty Catch-All Xtreme rear cargo floor mat is custom molded from thermoplastic material with a patented snap fastener system.This mat is designed to protect your floor from not only water and dirt, but from grease or chemical spills as well and comes with a limited lifetime warranty from cracking, splitting or breaking.The textured slip-resistant surface provides better entry and exit from vehicle.
Want to buy Nifty 418901 Catch-All Xtreme Black Rear Cargo Floor Mat at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: