Supergirl - Rear Utility Floor Mat Review

Wednesday, May 4, 2011 by Marie Pineiro | Posted in

Supergirl - Rear Utility Floor Mat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought the whole set of these mats, the two for the front seats and the two for the rear ones and they all look the same.... nice looking but cheaply made. The rubber is too thin and I actually had to put them down along with my plain black mats underneath for that reason. Although I really love the set -I also got the wheel cover- because is pretty and colorful, I think that for what they are worth they could have been made a little thicker....

Click Here to see more reviews about: Supergirl - Rear Utility Floor Mat

Product Description:
Plasticolor molded in Supergirl design untility / rear floor mats. Heavy-duty Plastisol construction with recessed grid pattern.Universal size fits almost all vehicles. Size is approximately 14" x 17".NOTE: ITEM SOLD INDIVIDUALLY.

Buy Now

Want to buy Supergirl - Rear Utility Floor Mat at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No Responses to "Supergirl - Rear Utility Floor Mat Review"

Leave a Reply