Tweety Bird Flame 4 Pc Floor Mats Set Review

Sunday, April 10, 2011 by Marie Pineiro | Posted in

Tweety Bird Flame 4 Pc Floor Mats Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These are nice.
But when I took them out of the box, 2 of them looked dirty.
I used simple green and they cleaned-up good.
These look very cool in my yellow monte carlo
(or I should say my wife's car).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tweety Bird Flame 4 Pc Floor Mats Set

Product Description:
Plasticolor "molded-in" TWEETY BIRD design floor mats. Heavy-duty Plastisol construction with recessed grid pattern. Universal size fits almost all vehicles. Size is approx. 26" x 16.5" for fronts and 14" x 17" for rears.Price is for a pair of front mats and a pair of rear mats.

Buy Now

Want to buy Tweety Bird Flame 4 Pc Floor Mats Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No Responses to "Tweety Bird Flame 4 Pc Floor Mats Set Review"

Leave a Reply