Ladybug Ladybugs Front Floor Mats 2-pc Set Rubber Review
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
by Marie Pineiro
| Posted in
General,
ladybug
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I adore these car mats.I'm a huge ladybug fan and had been looking everywhere for these.I had received the license plate holder and steering wheel cover as gifts.These make the look complete.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ladybug Ladybugs Front Floor Mats 2-pc Set Rubber
Product Description:
Sold as 2-pc set (driver & passenger)Made of heavy duty rubber and are washable. Measure 16 1/4" wide x 25 1/4" long. The mats are black in color with 3 ladybugs being in red, black and white and flowers in orange and yellow. Have nibs on the back of the mats to hold them in placeVery colorful and beautiful
Want to buy Ladybug Ladybugs Front Floor Mats 2-pc Set Rubber at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: