BMW M3 Custom-Fit All-Weather Rubber Floor Mats 4 Pc Set - Convertible - Black (2008 08 2009 09 2010 10 ) Review

Monday, April 25, 2011 by Marie Pineiro | Posted in

BMW M3 Custom-Fit All-Weather Rubber Floor Mats 4 Pc Set - Convertible - Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The product is not the way I expected, the texture was very cheap and the sizes were not accurate. This product was mailed to me from my neighboring city (about 10 miles away), but when I wanted to return it, I had to send it 2800 miles away!!!!
I had to pay to ship it back as well as a restocking fee!!!Altogether I had to pay $50.00 while I purchased the product for $82, plus shipping and handling for a total of $97.00.
I was not happy with this purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BMW M3 Custom-Fit All-Weather Rubber Floor Mats 4 Pc Set - Convertible - Black (2008 08 2009 09 2010 10 )

Product Description:

All of our products are custom mademeaning they are made-to-order specifically for you. Because of this we highly recommend that you contact us with any questions, regarding fit or color before you place your order.

NOTE: We do not ship to APO addresses

Additional mats for this vehicle:


    BMW M3 Custom-Fit All-Weather Rubber Floor Mats 2 Pc Fronts - Convertible - (2008 08 2009 09 2010 10 )


Buy Now

Want to buy BMW M3 Custom-Fit All-Weather Rubber Floor Mats 4 Pc Set - Convertible - Black (2008 08 2009 09 2010 10 ) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No Responses to "BMW M3 Custom-Fit All-Weather Rubber Floor Mats 4 Pc Set - Convertible - Black (2008 08 2009 09 2010 10 ) Review"

Leave a Reply