Orange Gear Floor Mats - Set of 2 Review

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 by Marie Pineiro | Posted in ,

Orange Gear Floor Mats - Set of 2
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These floor mats are unbelievable and well worth the money. The only downside is the orange was a bit brighter than it looks like in the image, but its a hot orange and works fine with my car. The detail is phenomenal, very intricate and technical looking. I really love them. And the shipping was ridiculous, I got it 4 hours after I ordered it. Way better than the 3-9 business days I thought it was going to be.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Orange Gear Floor Mats - Set of 2

Product Description:
PlastiColor Gear Right/Left Orange Floor Mats , providing the ultimate protection for active lifestyles. These molded mats include the , a line of deep draft, all-weather mats and are Can be easily cleaned with soap and water that will complement even the nicest vehicle's interior.

Buy Now

Want to buy Orange Gear Floor Mats - Set of 2 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No Responses to "Orange Gear Floor Mats - Set of 2 Review"

Leave a Reply