MINI Cooper and Clubman Cosmopolitan front Floormats - fit model years 2007 2008 2009 and 2010 - set of 2 front mats (will also fit the 2009 and 2010 Convertible) Review

Friday, February 11, 2011 by Marie Pineiro | Posted in , , ,

MINI Cooper and Clubman Cosmopolitan front Floormats - fit model years 2007 2008 2009 and 2010 - set of 2 front mats
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these shortly after purchasing my new MINI and they are great! They fit perfectly in the front passenger and drivers side wells and are tight enough that dirt doesn't creep around the side. They are easy to remove and vacuum and easy to replace afterwards. I have removed the drivers side mat to autocross several times and it shows no sign of wear, despite being driven regularly and rolled up in a hot box for several hours while I'm out on course. Most of all though, these mats look fantastic and provide protection for the factory carpet from all the dirt I track in!

The Drivers side mat comes with a velcro pad on the bottom and a small plastic piece which screws into a hole in the floor of the MINI (the hole is alreay there, it just comes with a cap on it) so it does require a little bit of thinking to finish the installation although once I applied a little thought I had no trouble. It does come with a paper guide to help show you where the holes are but it is much easier just to look for the caps covering the holes in the floor.

Great product, perfect fit, fast shipping and not too difficult to drop in, what more could I want?!

Click Here to see more reviews about: MINI Cooper and Clubman Cosmopolitan front Floormats - fit model years 2007 2008 2009 and 2010 - set of 2 front mats (will also fit the 2009 and 2010 Convertible)

Product Description:
MINI Cooper and Clubman Cosmopolitan front Floormats - fit model years 2007 2008 2009 and 2010 - set of 2 front mats (will also fit the 2009 and 2010 Convertible)

Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Want to buy MINI Cooper and Clubman Cosmopolitan front Floormats - fit model years 2007 2008 2009 and 2010 - set of 2 front mats (will also fit the 2009 and 2010 Convertible) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No Responses to "MINI Cooper and Clubman Cosmopolitan front Floormats - fit model years 2007 2008 2009 and 2010 - set of 2 front mats (will also fit the 2009 and 2010 Convertible) Review"

Leave a Reply