Dog Doggie Puppy Dog Paw Prints Backseat Utility Floor Mats 2-pc Set Rubber Review
Saturday, February 26, 2011
by Marie Pineiro
| Posted in
car window decal,
car window sticker,
decal,
General,
license plate,
license plate frame,
paw print,
seat covers,
sticker,
window decal,
window sticker
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Received the mats today -very cute. (Please read the whole comment). Although, I am disappointed with the shipping charges -I admit my mistake, I ordered several items from Amazon (different companies & different shipping charges)and did not notice the ridiculous charge for shipping this product. When I contacted the company within the next day, they didn't get the question. Which was how can you list a price of the product for $19.99 and then charge $15.99 for shipping? Their explanation was the product weight. Sorry wrong -they are so light that could not possibly be the real reason. Seems more like bait & switch except in this instance the draw is a low price for the product, then zap on the extra. Honestly, I would have rather paid more for the mats, but I resent the ridiculous rationale to inflate a cost by charging extra shipping costs. Shame on you -haven't you heard of flat rate boxes? Whoever answers the questions online needs improvement on how to address the feedback. Read them and you will understand my point. In my case, they point out on my e-mail "Also, the mats are coming from California and you live in Jew Jersey which is all the way on the East coast.I hope this explains the delivery charge." When I addressed the "Typo", I never received a response. Makes you think what is the real explanation. Once again, I would have paid a higher charge, but I resent the add on. I don't want anything else from this company, that is not my intention. I do want buyers to Be Aware of this companies shipping charges.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dog Doggie Puppy Dog Paw Prints Backseat Utility Floor Mats 2-pc Set Rubber
Product Description:
Sold in a 2-pc set. The mats are black, the paw prints are in brown and outlined in white and the border is brown. They are made of rubber, are heavy duty and washable. Measure 16 1/2" wide x 13 3/4 tall. Perfect for cars, trucks, vans, suv's, rv's, trunk, garage, work area, pet area, boat, patio, kitchen. (They are utility mats so they can be used for almost anything)
Want to buy Dog Doggie Puppy Dog Paw Prints Backseat Utility Floor Mats 2-pc Set Rubber at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: