- Pink Hearts Combo - Front & Rear Carpet Floor Mats & Steering Wheel Cover Review

Sunday, January 23, 2011 by Marie Pineiro | Posted in , , , ,

-  Pink Hearts Combo - Front & Rear Carpet Floor Mats & Steering Wheel Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just received this package in the mail and so far so good!The mats are of nice quality and so is the steering wheel cover. The steering wheel cover fits a 14.5" to 15" steering wheel from what the packaging states...which would've been useful to know before purchasing. The hearts on the mats are not embroidered, I think they may be plastic. Also, the rear floor mats DO have hearts on them (which I like). The shipping was extremely expensive (I ordered standard 3-5 day shipping) because it was shipped via UPS. All in all I'm happy with my purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: - Pink Hearts Combo - Front and Rear Carpet Floor Mats and Steering Wheel Cover



Buy Now

Want to buy - Pink Hearts Combo - Front and Rear Carpet Floor Mats and Steering Wheel Cover at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No Responses to "- Pink Hearts Combo - Front & Rear Carpet Floor Mats & Steering Wheel Cover Review"

Leave a Reply