Front Rubber Car Truck SUV Floor Mats - Elvis Presley Silhouette Review

Saturday, January 22, 2011 by Marie Pineiro | Posted in

Front Rubber Car Truck SUV Floor Mats - Elvis Presley Silhouette
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love these floor mats! I have a 2010 Honda Fit, and the mats fit perfectly. A good quality product. I have seen these in a catalog priced way higher, so I was really happy with this purchase. I just feel badly about stepping on Elvis!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Front Rubber Car Truck SUV Floor Mats - Elvis Presley Silhouette

Product Description:
Elvis Presley Silhouette design floor mats. Heavy-duty Plastisol rubber construction with recessed grid pattern. Universal size fits almost all vehicles. Size is 26" x 16.5".Price is for a pair of front mats.

Buy Now

Want to buy Front Rubber Car Truck SUV Floor Mats - Elvis Presley Silhouette at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No Responses to "Front Rubber Car Truck SUV Floor Mats - Elvis Presley Silhouette Review"

Leave a Reply