Winnie the Pooh & Piglet Paradise 4 Pc Floor Mats Set Plus Bonus License Plate Frame Review
Monday, November 15, 2010
by Marie Pineiro
| Posted in
General,
plasticolor
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I absolutely love these floor mats. They are so adorable. I've already ordered the steering wheel cover and the seat cover, my next item to order is these floor mats. They are all sooo adorable and since I'm a winnie the pooh freak,they will work well in my car with all my other winnie the pooh accessories. :)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Winnie the Pooh and Piglet Paradise 4 Pc Floor Mats Set Plus Bonus License Plate Frame
Product Description:
Plasticolor "molded-in" WINNIE THE POOH & Piglet design floor mats. Heavy-duty Plastisol construction with recessed grid pattern. Universal size fits almost all vehicles. Size is approx. 26" x 16.5" for fronts and 14" x 17" for rears.Price is for a pair of front mats and a pair of rear mats.
Want to buy Winnie the Pooh and Piglet Paradise 4 Pc Floor Mats Set Plus Bonus License Plate Frame at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: