Kraco EC6704B ECOpremium Multi-Seasonal Recycled Black Rubber Mat Set with Raised Protective Border Review
Saturday, November 27, 2010
by Marie Pineiro
| Posted in
eco-automotive,
General
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought these in late September in order to prepare for winter. When I received them I was very disappointed with the quality. The mats are very thin and not as deep as the picture depicted. Also, I noticed through just a few months of use the rubber is starting to wear away. The good thing about these mats is that they are made from recycled rubber. The bottom line- don't get these for the use of the mats, but if you want to buy them to encourage the use of recycled rubber go ahead.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kraco EC6704B ECOpremium Multi-Seasonal Recycled Black Rubber Mat Set with Raised Protective Border
Product Description:
Kraco ECOpremium Multi-Seasonal Recycled Black Rubber Mat Set with Raised Protective Border is designed to protect the vehicle floor area and plays an active role to be eco-friendly. It is made from recycled materials which reduce the amount of waste deposited into landfills. The rubber mat production lot is computer controlled to guarantee consistent material quality and the chemists continually perform statistical sample analysis for cure characteristics, tensile strength, density, UV light and ozone exposure specifications. It has a sure-grip nib backing and fits all cars, trucks, SUV's and vans.
Want to buy Kraco EC6704B ECOpremium Multi-Seasonal Recycled Black Rubber Mat Set with Raised Protective Border at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: