Front & Rear Carpet Car Truck SUV Floor Mats - Black Review

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 by Marie Pineiro | Posted in , , ,

Front & Rear Carpet Car Truck SUV Floor Mats - Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The two staples were not properly staple on the mats, and when I tried to take them off (even when I was extremely careful) there are two big holes in every mat. The floor mat are not bad quality for the price ($14.95 including shipping cost) but I think I should have spend a little bit more. I have a Suzuki Aerio 2006 and the mats fit perfectly.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Front and Rear Carpet Car Truck SUV Floor Mats - Black

Product Description:
Universal carpet floormats are specially designed with stylish protection for your car's interior.

Buy Now

Want to buy Front and Rear Carpet Car Truck SUV Floor Mats - Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No Responses to "Front & Rear Carpet Car Truck SUV Floor Mats - Black Review"

Leave a Reply